Having an event?
Cindy is available for bookings. She inspires and motivates your audience by sharing stories from far away and close to home and by tailoring her talks for the success of your event.
Cindy speaks for: training sessions, retreats,
seminars and conferences.
Corporate, Women's Groups, Non-profit Events, Writers, Book Clubs, Churches
What Do You Need?
Already have a theme? Talk to Cindy about specializing one of her talks to fit your event.
- Detailed descriptions of speaking titles are available upon request
- Reaching the Top - In Surprising Ways (Keys to a successful life)
- Reluctant Leadership (taking responsibility for our roles & excelling at them)
- Life Disciplines for even the Free-Spirited & Play Hard Souls (the freedom of discipline)
- Life Choices - When to Say "No" and When to Say "Yes" (guilt-free knowing what to do in your life)
- Beyond Mediocrity (living an abnormally wonderful life of purpose and meaning)
- When God is Gone (how to survive & thrive with a solid faith)
- Finding God in the Dark (discovering the blessing of a need for God)
- Ordinary People, Extraordinary Lives
- Calling, Purpose, Legacy (what are they and how to find yours and pass them on to your future generations)
- Wild Women Who Can't Be Tamed (how the wild streaks in women's lives can guide our dreams, goals, families and selves)
- Abundant Life in the Midst of Pain (living an abundant life even during painful times of grief, divorce, health issues, etc.)
- The Strength of Women (discovering the unique feminine attributes and implementing them in our lives)
- The Call of A Writer
- The Puzzle Method of Novel Writing
- Researching Your Novel
- The Fictive Life
(and other writing titles)Pricing:
Individual talk $400 plus travel expenses
Full day $650 plus travel expenses
Weekend retreat or similar $1000-$1500 (depending on length) plus travel expenses
*Discounts available (ask what they are)
Based on flight from the Redding, CA, Sacramento, CA airport, or San Francisco Airport (flights from Sacramento or San Francisco will incur an additional $200 for transportation fee)
Local transportation (pickup & dropoff airport, and to & from event)
For events less than 4 hours
from Redding, CA,
Driving expenses can be provided in lieu of a flight.
Items Available Upon Booking
Complimentary copies of
An audio copy of previous workshops
Color posters and cards for promoting your event
Media Inquiry Contacts:
Publicist, Thomas Nelson
FOR MORE INFORMATION
OR TO BOOK AN EVENT
625 State Street
Redding, CA 96001